Wednesday, January 09, 2008

我的超级善知识

Ven JF – Always have time for me whenever I need her.

She told me: ‘cos you are my personal friend so I’m willing to spend more time on you.”

She is really damned patient with me. At times when I was trapped in my problems, I will start telling her my same old story again and again and she will always there to listen to me and give me good advice.

Thus she jokingly told me I’m her no 1 MSN friend, haha!

She is super concerned about me especially these few months when I’m struggling in FGU. She is very worried about me.

She basically knows everything about my life here including things I that I haven’t got chance to tell her, like when CJ went back to Thailand. She always got the first hand news about me. She told me she got a lot of “xian ren” here and ask me better to behave myself!!

Our good affinity started when we were in the same uni. I was super good to her I think, KEE! Helping her whenever she needs from uni to Buddhist College till when she has renounced. She appreciated my help and my friendship. Thus, she is willing to spend time to listen to my complain gua, haha!

Like other normal friends, sometimes we will 抬扛. There was once I asked her a lot of Buddhist terms thru MSN, after sometimes, she replied: You think I’m your online dictionary issit?

HEE…

As I always tell her, I really appreciated her friendship and I love her very much. Jia you orh! I’ll always there for you whenever you need me. I know you’ll do the same.
一起共成佛道!

No comments: