Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Solitude and Lonliness

Hoon (18 Dec 2007)

Transformation~

Beautiful island near FGU (gui Shan island)


I’m now in a reflecting state….reflect, change, reflect, change….

Now, sometimes I like to be left alone…so I have time to reflect….but sometimes I would prefer to talk to someone who understands what I’m going through.

“Transformation has to go through a lot of pain and deepest tears, confronting own weakness.......... and at times... transformation is a painful and long journey…. can be lonely and painful...”

Then what’s the difference between loneliness and solitude?

“Loneliness.. . has a negative feeling... it is the lack of love by others…….not care and loved by people....

But solitude,... though being alone, has a positive thoughts and feelings... it's a person choice to live in solitude, to have inner peace, and loved by self and many other people, like the Buddha....”


My Aim: Solitude

My vow: Emitting love and compassion to all the people around me…:p

No comments: