Thursday, May 15, 2008

We are one big family

Haiz….so near yet so far, I came in 4th in the badminton tournament. I was playing to get into 1st or 2nd position game (whoever wins will play for the 1st or 2nd position, the loser will stay to play for the 3rd position) and I injured my thigh in the mist of the game…..the score was so near! 20 – 22 . I could not run to catch the ball for a few times because each time I run; I will feel the pain on my thigh. As I lost the game for playing the 1st or 2nd position, so I have to stay to play for the 3rd position but I lost too, the score was 17 – 21. I made a number of mistakes for the last few points.

I could have won but never mind lah! I heard from my friend that the other 3 are trained in badminton since young. And they play badminton almost every day against the guys one leh! Perhaps I should receive some proper training in order to 打败天下无敌手~haha!

I started playing badminton since secondary school but not so good. When I studied in the polytechnic, one of my friends gave me a 2 hours lesson and from then, my skill has improved tremendously and I started to play badminton everyday with the guys too! Playing badminton often with the good ones helped to polish up my skill.

Now age is catching up and I was prone to injury, cannot run and hop like last time liao! so sad!

Ven Mansheng and ven Miaoguan were there to support us. Hope I did not disappoint them lah! Think Ven MG has pinned a high hope on me before the game….After the competition; they have a fun badminton game with the undergrads. As I was injured, they don’t allow me to play!I was damned boring helping them to count the scores....*sianz*

We are like one big family here, whenever there is any tournament going on, many of us will go to support our faculty, even we know we will lose, haha! Our faculty should be awarded for our Best Team spirit, every time when we lost a game, we will still be in a very high spirit. To us, having fun in the game is what matters most. In fact our faculty did win a few competitions like singing competition, writing competition etc lah....more to the 文side and not the 武part cos we are not 少林寺mah! We really have a great sense of belonging to our faculty. Yesterday a few of us went to play table tennis with ven MS and ven MG again. We wanted to play badminton but the courts were not available. (My thigh is still pain but as long as i dont run too much it's still ok)

The teachers(ven MG and Ven MS) are very compassionate and kind. They always fit us to different responsibility based on our ability and potential. I have been sent to a few occasions helping out in different things, and ven MG told me in fact I’m a very 细心person, HEE!

I have been very busy for the past weekends helping out teachers doing things. This weekend is the time for me to relax and I’ll go to a far far place with a few friends to have fun :p

I have many playmates one, I go to different places in Taiwan with different playmates and sometimes we go different fgs temples to do volunteering. Some of my Taiwanese friends said that I m now ½ Taiwanese, know some places better than them...:p

True friend is one who accepts you as you really are, there is no such thing as whether you are good enough for a friend, as long as your friend can accept you as a whole, friendship can last. Besides many of my playmates, I m glad I have Jen and HY as my true friend. If one day they were angry and left me, it’s not because I’ve hurt them, it will because they are upset I kept doing things that hurt myself...KEE....

They are very kind and rational; they always say I’m like a kid, like to do things on emotions...HEE....Anyway, I love them very much and I have promised them that I’ll learn to grow up lor....HOHOHOHO....

Yo(pronounce as "show") Te Amo! That’s “I Love You” in Spanish. HY is teaching Spanish in our FGU YAD (香海社) now, so we got a chance to learn such a “romantic” language....Spanish is cool....I think I'm in love with the language now.


Chau!

Hoon 15 May 2008

No comments: